“Moonshot VIP Insider”– Working together to make Indian River County a leading literacy capital of the nation!
In this issue – Week of August 16, 2021:
- Share this week’s MINDFUL social media video of ‘Moonshot the puppet’ talking with School Board Member, Dr. Mara Schiff
- Register NOW for the very special August 25th MCAN meeting (Zoom) focused on Connection and Healiing
Week of August 16, 2021 - Featured Word: MINDFUL
Show your support for the Moonshot Moment Literacy Movement. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- 1) CLICK below to “like/favorite” this week’s social media post.
- 2) REPOST/SHARE on your own social media sites.
- 3) Include descriptive text with the hashtag #MoonshotCommunity and tag us @MoonshotMomen
Suggested text to include with your post:Did you know…Mindfulness may actually increase the size of your brain? It’s a critical component of learning, as Mindfulness creates space to let new information in and to allow us to see how it relates to what we already know. Video: https://youtu.be/qU1fs9uATKQ #MoonshotCommunity
August 25th MCAN Meeting
This is a “Don’t Miss” Meeting
Connect. Re-Center. Heal.
Create Long-Lasting Change.
Our next MCAN meeting is going to be a fantastic opportunity to connect, celebrate our work, and heal together. We’ll even have prizes!
RSVP today to save your spot.
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
9:30 am – 11:00 am
(Log in early for informal networking.)
- Join us for this special call MCAN meeting to kickoff our new 2021/2022 Moonshot Year.
- We will learn from Dr. Katie Nall as she helps us to RECONNECT with each other;
- RE-CENTER ourselves; and
- Learn how to rid ourselves of our WAFFLES! (Worry, Anxiety, Fear, Frustration, Lethargy, Exhaustion and Stress).
We all need an opportunity to connect, celebrate, and heal, so please encourage your colleagues to join us for this special MCAN meeting.
Katie Nall, Ph.D., creates long-lasting change in the lives of the people in her audience. A sought-after speaker for colleges and universities, non-profit organizations and private events, Dr. Nall brings a relatable and calm demeanor to her topics of expertise.
In this August 25th MCAN Meeting We will learn to help ourselves so we may then help others.
Featuring TedX Speaker - Katie Nall, Ph.D.
The Moonshot Community Action Network (MCAN) is coordinated by The Learning Alliance – the managing partner of MCAN. We invite you to join the journey!
www.MoonshotMoment.org | www.TheLearningAlliance.org2